Friday, January 7, 2011

Symptoms Of Cancer On Tonsil



De Vacation

classes ended on 23 and 24 went on vacation travel several directions. After cross Spain from end to end I a week ago at this ski resort adorable French Pyrenees "Piau-Engaly" I did not know but I shall return safe.

Today is my last day of skiing but heavy rain and snow is empapuchada. I promised not to take the laptop on every holiday but this little bit of downtime I came from Pearl to send you a Saluditos and teach this small but wonderful season to spend a few days of skiing with the family.

I uploaded his batteries boys and girls, so preparing to go away! Ended up with batteries under minimal but the holidays have borne fruit.

I know I have still have to enter the wonderful job who made the fourth for Christmas. As was so big we had to hang covering the concierge and was impressive.

But now I leave. Keep in touch on Monday January 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment