Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nylon Or Polyester For Running

A CHRISTMAS TREE CAN

Although bad luck has haunted this work until the last moment, I can say that we have finally completed the "tree" before the holidays.

I thank TO ALL MY STUDENTS OF 2 ยบ ESO that although two groups have been punished without doing the work for a time at the end of the tree has been a labor of all because they have been working in one or another way.

I also want to thank especially the support now of Elizabeth and Nativity , two girls from school second without which the tree would not be completed. I have to tell you that in exchange for the second time we have found the upper floors of half tree collapsed and trying to fix about half the tree has gone to ground like a house of cards. If there was not moisture but the glue has lost its strength and many cans go half loose. When I saw that pile of cans on the floor I thought I swallowed some hidden force and snatched the little strength I had left. But there they were helping my Nati dear and Isabella. Were it not for his encouragement and good work he had hit a good kick to loads of cans left standing.

I have yet to make a presentation with everything so far has worked on the project but at the moment Reciclart enjoy the pictures of our Christmas tree.

De CHRISTMAS TREE CAN

I leave the presentation with pictures that explain how it has been doing everything. Patience is a ton of pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment