Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sharp Pain Rectum Menstruation

Reciclart Piau-ENGALY

From handmade soaps

He had long wanted to do this activity at school and at last my little dream has come true. Within the project

retrain, in which the second of what we are working on sustainability, recycling, and development activities with waste plastics, we have handmade soap but make a special dedication in the plasticity of the product.

soap decided that we could start a small business in the IES. The money is earmarked to finance some of the study tour, so we've worked hard the final appearance of the product.

addition to the basic materials for handmade soap recipe soda with oil recyclers, stickers one of the logos that students made for the image of the project, buy cellophane bags, special molds beautiful shapes (although the majority of molds have been recycled cartons) colors, scents ...

Today I present the first batch of soap group 2 ยบ C . I think to be the first time we've done this activity, the product has been great. What do you think? I hope you like them as much as me. In the slideshow you have every right process and the recipe explicadita who decides to have it.


1 comments:

Alina Vlad said...

I had a tubal July 2020 and have not felt the same since. I have horrible PMS for the entire week prior to my period, my cramping and bleeding is off the chart, migraines three times a week, hot flashes are starting. My doctor suggested getting an IUD...That was even worse DON'T DO IT!!! I have gained so much weight I weigh more than I was when I was pregnant last year. So I have been in search of weight loss and I did crossfit for 90 days with no results. Then a friend of mine introduced me to Dr Itua herbal center product and I was resistant at first but thought what the hell I will try it for 30 days. In 3 weeks time I have lost 8 pounds but the best part is some of my symptoms have gone away or are far less noticeable. I started my period three days ago and on day two I realized NO CRAMPING at all!!! Then I realized that the pms was not nearly as bad as it had been...There was no dull achy pain, no lower back pain, no deep depression, less tired. I just wanted to share this because I stumbled upon what seems to be a miracle. I will keep you posted as the months go on. I am so grateful and hope that everyone suffering can get the same relief I have found. Please email Dr Itua Herbal Center On drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com for more herbal remedy also he can cure Hiv/Aids, Herpes, Cancer, Parkinson, MS, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Fibroid, he can help with a remedy to get pregnant as well. if you want more info just contact him to share your health problems.

Post a Comment