Thursday, January 13, 2011

What Is African Skirt Called

ME INVENTION: TRANSFORMING IMAGES MAKES SOAP CRAFT

Like sometimes I suggest an activity in which we mix various contents of the subject to be treated in 4 º ESO:
MODULAR NETWORKS
  • PHOTO COMPOSITION
  • CREATIVE COLLAGE
is a twist to an activity that often proposed textbooks on decomposition of images. In this type of activity the image which is usually part of a picture or photocopy of a photograph, picture or illustration is chosen from a magazine.

I thought it would be much more fun and motivating from a self-image. I also thought that a photo of those typical that we do in travel would be a bit bland or poorly framed o. .., so I decided it was best to take the photo in a class session and creating a character who for one reason or another would appeal to students. Finally I decided to work the final effect could be more attractive to work with photo paper.

Thus was born a few years this activity called ME INVENTION this year I will repeat with my students of 4 º ESO. As I've done it before, I have polished a few details and I think it will be the bomb.



0 comments:

Post a Comment