Friday, January 28, 2011

Pokemon Feetie Pajamas

HA Schult DO YOU KNOW?

From January 19th until the 23th has been seen in Madrid's central Plaza de Callao the latest work by the artist Schult has : a hotel hotel made of trash collected on the beaches . The event is part of the Save The Beach Corona , working since 2008 to promote the conservation of beaches in Europe and awareness of their degradation. Last year produced the first of these hotels in Italy with model Helena Christensen as a sponsor of the project.



Callao The hotel has 5 rooms and is built on these dates to coincide with the Tourism Fair to be held in Madrid. In this case has gone to madrinaje English model Eugenia Silva.

And Why a hotel? is but a way of showing how they can become our vacation in the future if we do not start taking care of coastline surrounded by trash and living with it as an element of the environment.

has Schult is an eccentric German artist who spent many years with his work denouncing the need for more sustainable planet. He is known for its strong environmental commitment and all his works are made entirely of garbage. Their facilities with the "Trash man" emblematic places planet are his best known works.



Last year I met this artist's work by my sister Rosa Piqueras leading communication and organized crowned the event for years Save Beach. Thanks to her I could tell Schult the idea that I had to work this year 2010/2011 at Reciclart project .

then I had in mind the idea of \u200b\u200ba cleanup campaign in my heart by making a kind of "trash people" as his would put as a small army through the halls of my center to induce students to use the bins (boys and girls in my school are particularly "neglected" in this issue).

The Germans liked my idea, and sent me a catalog gift of his dedicated work. It seems that theirs is not English and what he did was doodling a little book with something like my name and the date of that day, but it is a dedication of the artist that is what counts right?


am finally beginning to make the "Trash men" with a group of Secondary 2. Not if passed as Christmas tree than ten projects out only one, but I'll try. I have not
and space forces to fight more than 100 sculptures by students of a second so I focused on 2 ยบ B often bring materials to class and ask them to see what comes out!.

In future Entries will teach the mural that we have done with the letters of the motto of this campaign we intend to work cleaning a bit from the tutorials.




Updated : Campaign Solutions cleaning

0 comments:

Post a Comment