Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Go Hot After Eating



"WISHES OF PEACE wall will be a day of peace that is going to do 2 º ESO.

As in the case of the fourth work of this paper will mix many curriculum topics
and start working with the image Student staff:
  • The human figure: Portrait Retouching
  • images with Gimp Creating creative texts in a word processor
  • Technical
  • artistic creativity: the Collage
  • Recycling
  • plane geometry: the
  • spiral

Each student will begin work on the basis of a photo portrait. For the Plate final visual result is more explosive, I thought that since the photo could begin the creative work. So I proposed to the students characterized for the portrait. I would do a photo (to ensure that everyone has a decent picture) and they could become closer to each other during class time.

This week has been the meetings of all groups to take the picture. I think my enthusiasm has rubbed off on some of them have been super prepared. The costume added to the point of madness of doing professional photos have borne fruit.

Photography is just the beginning!. Later I will tell you that this is about the WISHES OF PEACE , but the photos have come out divine and I'm dying to show it:
2 º A
The Yañez to power !


2 º C
Guys you are great! with you always step great!

2 º D
apathy in this group is the standard pattern. (As you can see not all goes well). Although I have picture of all, just upload those that are disguised

0 comments:

Post a Comment