Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dolphins In Captivity Cuba

ACTIVITY "I invented"

For those who did not read the proposal for this activity is all explained step by step in ME INVENTION: TRANSFORMING IMAGES

leave in this post all the pictures of the results of work (the missing ones to be delivered and will go up later.) The photos do not attest to how precious they have been but it's something.

a slide before the shoot with the first day of the activity are very nice characterization.


Samuel
Aurora




Vicente


Abderezak

Natalia

 Julia

 
Sergio

 Diana

 Antonio
 Myrian
 Regina
Carlos
Congratulations girls and boys! have worked very well and as you can see, despite much "I can not, not to do, I get a teacher, this is a mess ...", A3 puzzles have been precious. I'm sure many people you will put a good framework to decorate the room.

proposal activity: I invented

0 comments:

Post a Comment