Sunday, February 20, 2011

2009 Russianbare Updates

OTHER DEVICES DUB: AN AMAZING BUSINESS SOLUTIONS

Last year a colleague showed me the video that his son had done to her teacher of English at the College of Santa Ana Huerta Gines. I found an activity rather than great, full of possibilities, super educational, fun to work with lots of things interdisciplinary ..... Difficult, but ultimately wonderful. Since then I have the fly behind the ear and even though my video skills are minimal I would throw to do with my great group of 4 of ESO of this year, LIB DUB as it is called this type of videos . But first, mink, and then continue reading.


I thought the idea could be mount a promotional video of our IES (on the Internet you have many similar ideas) that will show the interdisciplinary work we do center facilities, students, teachers, non teaching staff. Basically the idea is the same as this video. Could mount a little choreography with physical education for any part of the song, the lyrics work well for playback with the English, who appeared close-ups fun with our Hundertwasser socks, choose a good song with music Alberto What do you think?. Shall we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment