Monday, November 29, 2010

What Is The Best To Clean White Leather Couches

SOME MISSING

I'm tired of having this entry borradorres waiting for the minimun of Aurora Sergio, Diana, and Abderrezak. Where have in my possession ( take the opportunity to request that command them to the gmail account of the class) the upload but for now here are those of Regina, Francis, Natalia and Antonio:

has the makings of an artist Regina , and what you want the truth. As we raise the head job quickly became Kabyle. Your writing project left everything clear. M "and like books, I love reading and drawing, die-cut books for children, in the book I finished creating the work ..." and said and done. I helped him by bringing home several books for my child of these blanks. The amusement park was a good choice. Made some paper templates of ghosts to simulate that part of the book was unfinished. Was photographed at home in the right position, took a picture of his books and he put the Gimp all that well. CONGRATULATIONS weekend!





De miniworld

The horny Antonio has practiced in class mask layers with inappropriate photos to upload the blog (I'd like to show the Pamela Anderson-headed dog, but ... anyway), his final work for less but not everything is something small and not looks good. He has promised to change the relative sizes of things and see if you look better! The Homer of the glasses who only thinks he is eating.






Francis has been one of the most worked the diorama. Next came his clear idea as Regina. She wanted to work with sweets . The idea was to build a nightclub where she would be candy so richly partying with her friends, but I find that rather than drive is a very sweet little parlor maid included. It has been great!

De miniworld

Natalia also opted for the diorama with food. In his tuenti her friends to see the photo have thought that has become Tarumba and had to write lots of comments explaining what an art work. I believe that his island has been wonderful bread.

De miniworld
The Sergio
addicted to slot machines:
De miniworld
And my Dianita, future fichage first division at last after a thousand problems have tagged me in tuenti and I could get on the blog
De miniworld
De miniworld

Related Entries:

0 comments:

Post a Comment