Monday, November 29, 2010

Ben 10 Alien Force Episode 43



do not know if it will be time, humidity, fatigue or what, but I come from the doctor with a sick note for a few días.Los need up to retrieve my voice is gone vacation.

Although I left my Carmen Bonilla aware of all your outstanding work, I happened to stop in every good explicadito blog for the rest of profes-call of good will find out, if you want, your plastic work earrings that do not waste your time (at least in my hour of class) talk (scream) without rhyme or reason.

I do not really gain much, but if it sounds a flute there goes the planing:

TECHNICAL DRAWING 2 º BACHELOR

Complete all exercises tangents. No exercises strange, but difficult. All cases can be solved notes on hand. When you return start with Conic Curves Prepare notes. There is no possible delay. If in doubt ask Carmen on tangents. Leave a few days to deliver financial solutions and only leave if I see well-crafted booklets with few gaps.

4 º ESO PLASTIC

Dear all we have to get the Christmas card AS GIANT YARD! The clock is ticking and my health has failed at the worst time but as many of you are excited that you trust. The projects that I began to see the paths using fundamental and technical corners were wonderful. I guess you lack resources, but help them to each other. You have books, notes, Carmen Bonilla, the blog links to a thousand and one page of technical drawing ... in order. I remember the steps:

  • freehand drawing with the idea
  • A4 Sketch geometry to try out this idea. If you find that the A4 will not come out because there are curves very small change to A3. Adjust things if you do not know do you see the links. You know LESS IS MORE! the important thing is that the composition is centered on the paper. Use simple shapes to frame all
  • When you have more or less clear paths, is drawn on A3 paper Basik. Do not delete the auxiliary paths simply change the type of pencil graphite pencil H auxiliary HB final.
  • Only if you think that the work has been extraordinary kneecap. Otherwise you wait. You know, I always put my stick.
One more thing. In the blog, gmail or tuenti can stay in touch for sure.

2 º ESO PLASTIC

seems that our Christmas trees are gafados cans. Not only have I lost six groups on the way to work problems, organization etc etc but now it seemed that 2 º A 2 º B and begin to grow I'm the one that has collapsed. In the end, as each group has different things going breakdown work for everyone:

2 º A and 2 B

If you leave the classroom plastic continue:

  • Part of the group continues to wash cans (if you need to pick up bags CY 2 º 2 º D will no longer have them)
  • Part of the group hit cans. Eye! are built only triangles which are then assembled. It's easier transportation and storage. It seems that the best structure was: 6-5-4-4-3-2-1. I remind you that gives us time so that groups can work a bit in the afternoon. An hour of hitting cans goes a long way !!!!!
  • Part of the group makes the decoration. IMPORTANT! , this group has to be the largest because it takes many objects to decorate. We need to invent paper templates to draw, trace on the cans, cans cut, paste ...... please is the most creative. Even if you can not work plastic in the classroom this part can be done in your class.
2 º C and 2 º D

I have reviewed your student records and most of you lack the film star polygon (either because you have not delivered well, for you I have sent repeated) and you are also missing Most wing Reciclart logos, so to work and stop silly excuses. Remember that the logo is not for a recycling campaign but our project is to make recycling art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment