Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What Happens When You Give Puppies Worm Medicine

miniworld REMITTANCE

grapes are not going to give the miniworld . How she longed to get home and make the entry with your work!. This morning I was dying from laughter to see them nearing completion. I'm missing work, and I have, I'm missing some pictures of the process, but could not wait and I have started to mount the ticket for some teaching.

Dear students and students do not know how to express how satisfied I am.
When I came up with this idea, I thought that with a little imagination could go great things but one thing is to think and another to finally see that the work has been successful. We had our best and our less. It's been a little way long: the writing project ideas, construction of dioramas or image search, your pictures in the right positions, the mixing work with GIMP , but as the climax here are the images.



ADE miniworld
Susana mounted the stage with class materials, photographed with his Barbi (which ripped pants with paint) and it has been very cute practicing the death of his passions. It seems really Barbi right? but she is. Congratulations! color mixing in the skin of his face has gone great

De miniworld
I present to Ferdinand. His bike skidded in a sea of \u200b\u200bchocolate, which is why I do not remember a cop. I suppose you want your future career.

De miniworld
Carlos I had very clear from the beginning. Theirs is the field and climbing. With such a chubby face because you've adapted to Playmovil you look more like your father !!!!!!!!!!

De miniworld

And here's Julia, really close to the "Virgen del Rocío " singing softly to heard

De miniworld
The two hobbies Myrian of the sweets and drawing and found a delicious way to tell. The image of the cake is a drawing him.

De miniworld
Charles was pursuing an aggressive military measures while trying to hide in your world kind of colored chalk. He says he does not support the drafting, that theirs is the artistic design, but not what you believe lot, is a genius with square and bevel.

De miniworld

Does ant ATOOOOOOOMICA ?, noooooooo !!!!!!!! is Francisco José. Do not know why the ant atomic knew, but I almost fainted from laughter when I saw on your screen. cartoons are my age. Francisco has had some technical glitches with their images, but there you have it with his stick throwing a pulse energy to "chew" the GYM

In miniworld
Vicente is missing in action .... but if you play to find Wally find it.

dear readers continue

Related Entries:

0 comments:

Post a Comment