Friday, November 12, 2010

Mirrage Certificate In Aurangabad

GREAT GREAT FIRST

We will give the grapes and I have not yet miniworld the 4 th of ESO ! Will that work with digital images is only on Tuesdays and that many back home have no means, but who wants to can!
And while you can!. Yesterday I received the Samuel work and I liked Therefore I dedicate a post.

I would like to tell something about the context in which his work emerged:
reading some of these comments "jets" that hang in his teens tuenti I found one I liked. Samuel was ., One of my students of 4 º. I do not remember exactly the sentence but was something he would like to erase a big ugly rubber in the world to paint it as he saw it. I guess that was more poetic, but it was something. I wrote to her insightful commentary (such as the apple of the elegance of the hedgehog ....) and a few days when I raised in the draft class miniworld said:

MASTER! , I WILL DO WHAT HAS THE RUBBER, okay?

Well, here's your precious work:



I leave you with photos also made by the assembly to apreciéis the process:



is a drawing his



is Samuel


Congratulations Samu !

0 comments:

Post a Comment