Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Funny Things About Being 18

school library "HODIE NUNC ET" and "CARPE DIEM"

"NUNC ET HODIE" means TODAY AND NOW, or CARPE DIEM : SEIZE THE MOMENT that you sound of Poets dead and do not always know how to interpret correctly.

My proposal to make a Lib Dub has not been widely accepted. What a pity !!!!!. I have answered in the comments on this post, but today I found this video and I was reminded of my years in college (of course less modern than this, but after all the same) and I was filled looking forward with longing to relive those years. I know I lived intensely, but still, I suppose it had a full awareness that they would leave and never return.

guess it's the feeling I would like to convey to today to read your opinions. Dear students life happens and you have to eat with horns. You look very comfortable, conformist and little excited with the new, different, simply because of the unknown, difficult, or involves effort. Open those heads a little more!



The Art Academy of Cincinnati - Make Art from SYN / TAX on Vimeo .

0 comments:

Post a Comment